View Thread
ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
eQSL overprint.
26at239
Can the contact details and remark that is added to an eQSL be moved to below the card image, I and probably most everyone find that the overprint on the card image covers a portion of it and spoils the image. Perhaps this can be addressed by Admin. I would be interested in seeing what others think.

19RF1470
..maybe it can ..as a 3rd lay-out option..it would be nice to have more of those options .. or that it will be possible..to place it on option as pleased

If you let out the callsign and radio shack info.. and focus your picture on the area above the remarks section.. ..
for example ..with a water-reflection in the area ..where the remarks and log wil be placed on card by eQsl on clusterdx..

..just focus on the area you can have control for now ..is my advice
Best 73's ..and im looking forward to see some of your eQsl design
By upload on this site .. or better that we qso ..and send each other our eQsl card 😃👍👍👍 Patrick 19RF1470

Tomek_161LV001
26at239 wrote:

Can the contact details and remark that is added to an eQSL be moved to below the card image, I and probably most everyone find that the overprint on the card image covers a portion of it and spoils the image. Perhaps this can be addressed by Admin. I would be interested in seeing what others think.

Please check new eQSL settings. Regards
161lv001.pl/idx.png

https://161LV001.pl
43WR751
I'd like to see a system where we can place the data where we think it suits
73' de 43 World Radio 751 Waving a Hand

images2.imgbox.com/4f/1d/Fu4wls70_o.jpg

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?