BannerWinkel
 
Bannerinkel
View Thread
ClusterDX » ClusterDX Community » General Forum
 Print Thread
Can´t generate my eqsl.
30LS001-Carlos
Hi guys. I'm trying to create my eqsl, but when I click upload image it tells me that it has to be between 600x400px, and max 100kb, and my photo is smaller, and in jpg. What could be the problem?. Thank you very much, 73 from Carlos, 30LS001
 
www.youtube.com/user/coquemalla
Tomek_161LV001
Hi, please send me the photo via email i check where is the problem.
73s
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
Tomek_161LV001
The image length must be between 550-650 pixels and height must be between 350-450 pixels.
Only .jpeg/.jpg
Max file size 100kB
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
Rebelo
bonjour je viens vers vous car moi non plus je n'arrive pas a mettre une phto
carlos
 
Tomek_161LV001
Rebelo wrote:

bonjour je viens vers vous car moi non plus je n'arrive pas a mettre une phto

Please send me photo via email i check where is problem
73s
161lv001.pl/idx.png
 
https://161LV001.pl
31hs867
30LS001-Carlos wrote:

Hi guys. I'm trying to create my eqsl, but when I click upload image it tells me that it has to be between 600x400px, and max 100kb, and my photo is smaller, and in jpg. What could be the problem?. Thank you very much, 73 from Carlos, 30LS001
 
31hs867
Hello everybody to resize correctly in Paint, you have do remove the selected box Maintain Aspect Ratio, so, you could maintain the correct measures.



7351 Paulo
 
31hs867
Tomek_161LV001 wrote:

The image length must be between 550-650 pixels and height must be between 350-450 pixels.
Only .jpeg/.jpg
Max file size 100kB
 
sonny cruz
Tomek is absolutely right, please do check your eQSL size... Enjoy DXing good luck and 73
 
SNY Lolonglaspinas
3PAT010
Hi Tomek, how are you?
I'm not able to change the e-qsl to confirm the contacts and I can't even delete it
Thanks
FABRICIO MIGUEL DA SILVA
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.