View Thread
ClusterDX » Radio and Equipment Discussions » 11 m Multimode Radios
 Print Thread
FT8 and JS8
31pat867
Hello Everybody I´m have some problems to spot in JS8, because we doesn´t have this option. Could you put another option in spoting ROS FT8 USB and JS8. When I use JS8 I can´t receive FT8 and vice versa. These digital modes are different
Thank you very much.

All the best

7351 Paulo Portugal

7ulferi
I don't like the JS8 at, very slow. The FT8 is fast and accurate, but no partner. Where are the FT8 stations at 11 meters?
73/51
Feri 109HA1958

1KPI107
Salve, io sapevo che l'FT8 viene utilizzato solo dagli OM

14ERC905
bonjour a vous tous je pratique ft8 js8 ros sstv rtty cw sur le 11 metre
73" a tous

14ERC905 ERIC JN18AX
73 A TOUS
qsl eqsl par email 14RC905D78@gmail.com

SIM31 JS8CALL RTTY ROS SSTV FT8 CW

https://europeanrosclub.com/
RM
7ulferi wrote:

I don't like the JS8 at, very slow. The FT8 is fast and accurate, but no partner. Where are the FT8 stations at 11 meters?
73/51
Feri 109HA1958

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The good thing about JS8 is that it is chat/qso oriented. Try having a chat on FT8.

RM
Paulo JS8 has a problem with spots since it considers 27 MHZ OOB (out of band). Make sure in settings, Reporting, Network Services that Enable Spotting is checked. With PSK Reporter it will spot when someone receives your sig. Also make sure that the SPOT ICON (under RX) is blue not white.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31pat867 wrote:

Hello Everybody I´m have some problems to spot in JS8, because we doesn´t have this option. Could you put another option in spoting ROS FT8 USB and JS8. When I use JS8 I can´t receive FT8 and vice versa. These digital modes are different
Thank you very much.

All the best

7351 Paulo Portugal

RM

Bazzo
ola bom dia sou roberto do brazil tem como fazer ft8 nos 11m e log aki no cruster..tks
mudanca de indicativ0

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.